This post summarises our latest release logs on the OpenLearning platform. Alongside improving our platform regularly, this month’s release focuses on group settings and integration.
- Groups Creation – text change for better clarity.
- Group Space Share widget – Share setting default set to Group
- Share Widget – Auto append a gallery widget whenever a Post File, Post Text, Post Image, Share Page within the Share Widget is used
- UserVoice integration live on Help page
- Group Lists are locked on the page with a rich text description section to allow for editable text
- Design Polish items for Learnosity Integration.
- Learnosity Exam config for display title, access time restriction, due date, time limits, attempts limitations and further instructions settings.
- Learnosity assessor stories for accessing and releasing grades.
- Learnosity student stories for doing a quiz
- Third Party Integration and flow for creating a quiz within a course using Learnosity quiz widget
- Check that students are removed from cohort(s) and group’s when enrolments for that student is deleted, or when a student leaves a course.
- Dressing up Group Dashboard page with Share Anything widget and feed
- Active Time column within Students Analytics are all showing “0 Minutes”, fixed via data metrics link.
- Quiz Widget in old courses all showing 504 Gateway Time-Out fixed
- Fixed up Group Allocation CSV upload as it was failing due to a byte order marker
- Students are able to remove themselves from a course within the course listing page, this functionality should be able to a course admin too (as long as they are not the only admin in the course).
- Fixed Deletions that were not deleting comments and likes for user’s due to data caching issues.
- New friendly messaging to alert user of possible lost in progress data on course pages and activities when future-dating or back-dating an existing course Start Date before they commit to the date change.
- Course Landing Page Team Section – ordering of teams not persisting
- New user picture service bypassed to prevent page timeouts
- Events logging failed between 16/5/17 to 12/7/17 affecting Analytics numbers under % of students viewed, % of students completed and Average Time Spent on Page and Student numbers under Progress and % Course Completed
- Prevent access to page outside of allowed times
- Community Portal Count to count students only
- Lost interaction data within Segment as we ran out of data space – size increased and alerts enabled so we are alerted next time when reaching capacity
If you find new issues or would like to file a bug report found on the platform, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. Our Help page is also readily available to help point you to additional tools and resources.
Click here to check out OpenLearning’s past platform changes in our Release Logs series.