This post summarises our latest release logs on the OpenLearning platform. Alongside improving our platform regularly, this month’s release focuses on integration and group migration.
- New filtering sort available for our course discovery page.
- New API for Deleting Enrolments.
- New Walkthrough on-boarding for Course Content Creation.
- New makeover for our Course Discovery page as we introduce some new filters to help you sort and find courses in our catalogue.
- Fixed images to appear as thumbnails from the Share-file Post widget Removed broken direct links in the footer which help filter users directly to university, skills-based and lifestyle courses.
- Fixed error from occurring when clicking on tag notifications Fixed Certificate link now works when viewing the progress page of another user.
- Exports dropdown under ‘Posted from which page?’ now shows a subset of images rather than every single image used within the course.
- Fixed outdated links on Marketing Page by deleting them as they are no longer relevant Fixed iPad navigation and modal active window floating issue so you can explore with your finger and see what you screen tap.
- Updated Text Widget Completion Default set to “Complete when Viewed” instead of “Complete when scrolled to 100%”
If you find new issues or would like to file a bug report found on the platform, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Help page is also readily available to help point you to additional tools and resources.
Click here to check out OpenLearning’s past platform changes in our Release Logs series.