- New server submission feedback for usuability input within the Multiple Choice widget
- New style topbar for chat history
- New style topbar notifications
- New ability available for institutions to allow, “Automatically create an account and send them their password”
- New way for old login pages to allow for external authentication
- New text size default to display larger for all courses
- New top bar enabled on platform
- Fixed ability to comment and like, and notification scrolling on mobile.
- Fixed Join Now button to appear upon correct linkage to cohorts
- Fixed group permissions so page creations work only within user’s groups.
- Fixed the calculation of course popularity to sort by enrolment counts
- New ability to allow Assessor roles to view unreleased content within their course
If you find new issues or would like to file a bug report found on the platform, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Help page is also readily available to help point you to additional tools and resources.
Click here to check out OpenLearning’s past platform changes in our Release Logs series.