This post summarises our latest release logs on the OpenLearning platform.
- New mechanism to un-qualify untrusted users to push courses “online”
- New and improved usability for our in-course’s activity feed
- New feature to disable a facilitator’s view of a course in the scenario where the cohort/class has not started
- Reduced the number of notification emails being sent to our users
- New currency added for Course Fees to be collected in USD
- Fixed TheBox video integration as it was playing up with our embedded components
- Fixed errors on the assessment pages from occurring when a focus page is deleted and the retrieval of the collection fails
- Fixed the profile picture uploader link to load for our users when this link is selected
- Fixed the verify email link from expiring prematurely from our account creation sign-up process
- Fixed the unsubscribe link in our weekly digest emails so user can choose to unsubscribe rather than mark us as spam 😦
- Fixed our spoiler feature within the RichText widget as it did not play well with Mathjax equations
- Fixed our Join now button so that it does let you join a non existent class/cohorts
- Fixed the Helper Equations in Module Editor to help assist users as it’s intended purpose
- Fixed progress calculation to include activity completion for “when Scrolled” is triggered on the page
- Fixed the default themes for the login modal to display for non-institution login
- Fixed the mandatory enrolment questions to not be mandatory for course admin roles
- Fixed and updated the students list to show payments made within a paid courses
- Fixed body background colour for our marketing pages
- Fixed and updated our top bar icons to display in Safari browsers
- Fixed assessment page to load and not conflict with the page containing quiz widget
- Fixed the styling on our progress page so it does not look broken and sad
- Fixed http://api.openlearning.com/docs/ reference links to be unbroken
- Fixed the manual issuing of certificates as it was intermittently broken
- Fixed the 100% progress pie chart so that green tick is slick and not so weird looking
- Fixed our student’s certificate progress incorrectly showing, “0 of 0 pages completed” when all pages go towards progress
- Fixed permission on the student report page so assessors can view this page as required
- Fixed course progress bar to fetch data and update bar almost instantaneously to our users
If you find new issues or would like to file a bug report found on the platform, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our Help page is also readily available to help point you to additional tools and resources.
Click here to check out OpenLearning’s past platform changes in our Release Logs series.