Driven by user demand, the OpenLearning team has created a new feature to enable facilitators to access their offline courses. We have also resolved a few minor bug issues to give users a smoother platform experience.
- Facilitators can now view an offline course.
Until recently, only course admins had access rights to an offline course. This has been extended to include facilitators or teachers.
This will give all course staff time to prepare, polish, and view the course as it would appear to students before launching it online.
- Group admins can now add new members to their group without any glitches.
- Broken/missing OpenLearning top bar icons in the Safari browser have now been fixed.
- Broken focus pages in assessment reports for quizzes have now been fixed.
- The Spoiler feature when using mathjax equations is now running smoothly.
As always, we are continually working on the site performance and releasing bug fixes!
Like our new features? Or having some technical trouble? Email us at: email@example.com.