This post summarises our latest release logs on the OpenLearning platform.
- New featured courses displayed on our homepage
- New default to turn off all email notifications for likes on posts that others then also like too
- New marketing page showcasing our Learning Services offering
- New look and feel for our Support Contact Us page
- New CAPTCHA to deter rubbish data from potential spam bots on our Contact Us page
- New Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Sharing Widget that allows for questions to be peer rated by others within the course
- New Leaderboard Widget that collects counts of correct answers from the MCQ Widget
- New Python Execution Engine IDE can be spun up and ulitised for in course coding
- Fixed some missing images and word changes on our pricing/learning services pages
- Fixed elastic search course importer from saving and showing the incorrect course summary
- Fixed elastic search course index to count the correct number of students in a class
- Fixed permissions roles so facilitators and course admins can see posts in gallery view, yay!
- Fixed the export survey button to serve us survey data once again
- Fixed so unexpected text no longer appears on the page title of the qualifications page
- Fixed student’s progress calculation to be corrected in the Video, Audio & File Widget
- Fixed search analyser so that course titles with single character words is not included as an exact match
- Fixed the table cell resizing within the RichTextEditor by providing better visual tactile feedback
- Fixed sharing data from appearing incorrectly by running migration for all content blocks respective data items
- Fixed RichTextEditor to use TinyMCE library to help support iframes
- Fixed a race condition in the image uploader that was causing conflict and mayhem
- Fixed broken links on our homepage footer due to being case sensitive
- Fixed the drag and drop of widgets as it was not dropping the chosen widget to the page
- Fixed pages by running a migration that updated an invalid attribute created by our Group-Spaces Widget
- Fixed the logic of the red flag to display intuitively with student completion and mandatory due date
If you find new issues or would like to file a bug report found on the platform, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our Help page is also readily available to help point you to additional tools and resources.
Click here to check out OpenLearning’s past platform changes in our Release Logs series.